The workshop is an international premier event. It covers relevant topics in the domain of future energy grids, solutions and technologies. Emphasis will be given to:
- Integration of renewables
- Communication-control-monitoring technologies
- Electromobility and its impact to the grid
- New paradigms for a fully connected and electrified world
- Energy market in new transactive energy paradigms
The workshop originates from the EU Erasmus+ KA2 project “Smart Grid Technology” where a new master program is developed. Therefore, the workshop will also address the topic education and view/understanding of young generations about energy.